• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

it is raining ...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
... outside ... :))

Wolfgang,

This is a surprise! My first thought is that we are seeing a reflection. I notice there's no water dripping from the umbrellas, so this might mean that folk take the umbrellas out and don't bring them back or else that when these were dropped off was much earlier and the umbrellas have dried.

Anyway, it's intriguing and a mystery!

Asher

Paul Abbott

This is interesting and a great picture. It leaves me wondering whether that glass wall reflects or not, then the dry floor below the umbrellas confuses too.

I'm not liking the heavy handed? approach at cloning out your reflection though. It's not such a bad thing to leave your reflection in and make yourself part of the scene. Just look at what Friedlander did.
Anyway, we all know you must have been reflected there. ;)

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

thank you for your annotations ... this is a composing of two shots on a rainy evening, one inside (the umbrellas) and one outside on the nearby streetside.