• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: AlexisTia Foto enthusiast

alexis diller

Hey Fotogs,

My name is Alexis and I'm from Rancho Bernardo (4s ranch) area in San Diego, CA. I love film and digital and black and white photography. Wide Angle lenses make me happy and so does shallow depth of field in many cases! I posted some info on a travel photography course at San Diego City College that's going to NYC June3-10 and then 8 weeks in the dark room/digital room for portfolio making and college credit. http://eurofoto.info has more info on this! :)

In the meantime here is a link to my myspace page with my photography. I look forward to checking out the forum threads/posts and seeing what insight and fun stuff there is to offer!

www.myspace.com/alexistiaconcepts

Thanks guys, Ciao!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hey Fotogs,

My name is Alexis and I'm from Rancho Bernardo (4s ranch) area in San Diego, CA. I love film and digital and black and white photography. Wide Angle lenses make me happy and so does shallow depth of field in many cases! I posted some info on a travel photography course at San Diego City College that's going to NYC June3-10 and then 8 weeks in the dark room/digital room for portfolio making and college credit. http://eurofoto.info has more info on this! :)

In the meantime here is a link to my myspace page with my photography. I look forward to checking out the forum threads/posts and seeing what insight and fun stuff there is to offer!

www.myspace.com/alexistiaconcepts
Hi Alexis,

Welcome to OPF. I visited your MySpace pages and am impressed with the photography. To post here the URL of the image needs to end with either .jpg or .png. Put that between
. I can see you are pretty industrious and hope that you make your talents available to bring you in an income. That way your passion gets paid for.

I particularly like the first B&W picture of a person on stairs. If you post that and what was in mind then we would have a good time getting reactions to it.

We generally have 1-4 images on the same topic unless you have to photograph a new Architectural wonder or a series that requires a body of work to express one over arching idea. Anyway, post what you wish. We will, I assure you, love your work and enjoy your participation.

Thanks for joining OPF!

Asher