• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS Canon EOS 20D w/ Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 OS lens

Doug Kerr

I have for sale a Canon EOS 20D dSLR body (8.2 Mpx) with a Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 DC OS lens (with image stabilization), with the usual accessories.. I am asking USD 400.00 for the package

Included are:

• EPS 20D body with body cap

• Canon BP-511A battery pack

• Canon CG-580 battery charger (100-240 V, 60/60 Hz)

• Ridata 2 GB CF card (Pro2 - 80X)

• Canon neck strap (never used - I used another special one on this camera)

• Eyepiece blocking cover

• Manual, Pocket Guide, etc.

• Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 DC OS lens with hood and front and rear caps. This is not the HSM version, on which the aiming point jumps when OS is started.

20D_F30294-01-S600.jpg

The overall cosmetic condition of the body is very good; there are several small scuffs at the upper right corner (from the swivel on my wrist strap). The body has less than 31k shutter actuations.

The cosmetic condition of the lens is very good.

I would ship worldwide via USPS Priority Mail (medium flat rate box).

I would set up the transaction as a "private sale" on eBay so both of us would have the benefit of the various logistic conveniences and protections that affords. Payment would be by PayPal through eBay (they hold the money in "escrow" until delivery is confirmed). eBay "insurance" would be included.

Best regards,

Doug

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Doug,

This is a good value proposition. Unfortunately I don't have the need for it, otherwise I would be very interested. I hope you will find a buyer soon. I would recommend advertising it also on the ebay though, if you haven't done so already.