• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

through and over

I really like that first one, Wolfgang. Would you mind if I shared a similar view taken through a fence post a few years ago?

Thanks Wolfgang!

This one always seems to fall flat with viewers. Oddly enough, it stopped me in my tracks at first sight a few years ago and I still like it. Funny how that works, isn't it?

original.jpg

Old Field Post​

Andy brown

Wolfgang, I loved the first one immediately. The second was more of a creeper (took a while to grow on me). Excellent compositions and use of colour and texture.

And Tom, also a lovely image. Viewers can be philistines. It's like "which bit are you missing?".... All of it I guess.

It's something I love love about OPF, if it falls flat, it's usually because the image is not so good not because the audience is daft or uneducated.