• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS Calumet CC-401 4x5 view camera (long rail) with lens

Doug Kerr

Hi, Gang,

I have just put up on eBay my Calumet CC-401 4x5 view camera (that's the variant with the 26" rail) with a Graflex Optar 162 mm f/4.5 lens in a no. 3 Full Synchromatic Graphex shutter (both made for Graflex, Inc. by Wollensak).

Full details and a lot of pix are in the eBay listing. The item number is:

It is an exquisite machine and in very good condition throughout.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Normally we do not encourage links to eBay here, but in this case, doug Kerr has earned his stripes with so many excellent contributions and consideration to everyone. So please note that this is by special invitation, although I hope choice pieces will be offered here first!!! :)

Asher

Doug Kerr

Normally we do not encourage links to eBay here, but in this case, doug Kerr has earned his stripes with so many excellent contributions and consideration to everyone. So please note that this is by special invitation, although I hope choice pieces will be offered here first!

Indeed, and I'm working up a few really special pieces just now, so stay tuned.

Thanks, Asher,

Best regards,

Doug

Doug Kerr

I have aborted the eBay listing for this camera. I think it will receive better attention after the Christmas holiday. I'll advise when it has been relisted.

Happy holidays all.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I think you could have some links on Large Format forum and APUG.

But not tonight. That's for your family and Carla's cooking!

Enjoy! :)

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Ben,

What's with all your LF sales Doug or do you have plenty spare?

I have lots of LF (and "sub-LF") stuff for sale, and will relist this item soon.

I decided that over Christmas not enough people were paying attention so I shut everything down that had no bids yet.

Then, we will be in New Mexico for about a week from 2012.01.04 on, so I'm just sitting pat for a little while.

I would put up a list of what's coming up with concise descriptions, but the last time I did that Asher bitched about there being no pix.

I'll try and get one ready in the next few days, and if you are interested, let me know and I can PM it to you.

Best regards,

Doug