• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Drat!

Peter Dexter

...missed focus...

20800944174_60c1aee04d_b.jpg

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Spooky, Pete.

No drats here, just knats and a stalker. I'm still trying to figure out how you did this.

Possibly, you have a talent for such things which I should simply admire and feel some inadequacy.

xxx

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
...missed focus...

20800944174_60c1aee04d_b.jpg

I wonder whether or not the hummer got its protein meal?

Dragon flies map their routes to totally account for the trajectory and speed of their dinner. They hunter's rear feet always "meet" with the prey at the pre-calculated coordinates. So the dragon fly never needs to swerve and just keep on flying. All the while, it's back legs are ripping apart the hapless insect, passing the portions forward to be eaten in flight!

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Ha ha no honest I was trying to focus on the hummingbird and missed...

Now you have collapsed the allusion, Pete.

This is a forceful photo with a metaphor plaster all over it. I'm glad you missed. Perhaps you should stop being so honest. This is a mistake I would gladly wear.