• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Tales of a traveling nomad..

fahim mohammed

And then, I suddenly appeared as if from nowhere.

And the birds flew away, and there was a eerie silence all around.

I too looked around to see what had caused the birds to stop chirping and the people with forks and spoons and knives all frozen like, in time, in front of their mouths. Suspended animation for a few milliseconds.

To this day I wonder what had spooked these folks..

p2530557676-6.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

I took your words so seriously and forgot the natural Arabian roots in poetry. So I put aside your challenge as I couldn't come up with a spirit, ghost or earth tremor that fully explained what you described!

You jumped ahead of my own impulsive fantasy and I was lost.

Of course, the cause was the shutter opening for a fraction of time and recording sunlight remaining and reflected towards you and your camera!

The birds, thankfully are all quite well, just that your camera is stone deaf!

Asher