• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Supernatural

James Lemon

i-jvmHWw3-L.jpg

James Lemon

So mysterious, even the reflections are! :) Maggie

Clearly frightening!

Is this a joke or a talker or a street performer?

James, it is very clean and gets my attention!

Asher

Maggie, Asher

Yes the reflections do add more mystery to the photo!

Anime Revolution is an annual Anime Convention held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Aiming to spread love and appreciation for Anime and Japanese Culture, we celebrate and partake in cultural exchange over three fun-filled days of activities, exhibits, panels, and performances. These include art, animation, comics, contests, costuming, cultural displays, dance, gaming, musical performances, and much more. This exciting annual event is held at the Vancouver Convention Centre!

You can find out more about this at the following link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
.......fun-filled days of activities, exhibits, panels, and performances. These include art, animation, comics, contests, costuming, cultural displays, dance, gaming, musical performances, and much more..............

This guy is not fun-filled. However it is an excellent and powerful image. So well composed and engaging - not a picture in an exhibition one wouild ignore! How does one know the intent that this character is actually there for fun?

i-jvmHWw3-L.jpg

Am I simply "not with it?" I think I generally get fun things. I thought "anime" was indeed all fun and games! This chap seems to be an unwelcome guest from the dark side!

Asher

James Lemon

Very nice James.

Where is the Lightsaber? Or does that belong to a galaxy far far away :)

This guy is not fun-filled. However it is an excellent and powerful image. So well composed and engaging - not a picture in an exhibition one wouild ignore! How does one know the intent that this character is actually there for fun?

i-jvmHWw3-L.jpg

Am I simply "not with it?" I think I generally get fun things. I thought "anime" was indeed all fun and games! This chap seems to be an unwelcome guest from the dark side!

Asher

Fahim, Asher

Your comments are much appreciated! I attend these events every year but I just hang around outside of the events in the natural light. Many characters of all kinds and lots from the dark side as well. Great place to take pictures and the participants seem to like having their pictures taken. Some are excellent in their acting roles of the character but all in good fun!

i-MMgchNg-L.jpg
Best, regards
James