• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

From my first Halloween shoot of the season.

Hi:

Here are a few from yesterdays shoot.

John
8045245-md.jpg

8045234-md.jpg

8045366-md.jpg

Hi John,

The first photo shows the girl on the right (are these sisters? must be!) to be having a very convincing smile. It shows she is enjoying the shoot very much. The girl, young lady, on the left seems a bit hessistant, am I doing this right, maybe? With the little dog in the shot the hole picture must certainly bring a smile to their parents face!

In the second photo I love the look of the dog on the right hand side, as it seems to be investigating what you're doing back there.

In the third picture the sharp blues on white and the cat draw a lot of attention, almost stealing the attention from the lady. Maybe you can consider reducing the dual flash reflections in her eyes to help a more natural look.

Thanks for sharing.

Martin

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
One major problem....

Adding a little levity to the this thread, the girl in the Dorothy costume is completely missing the most important Dorothy Accessory - Toto!. (and yes, she has doggie red eye)

241282581_mwPe7-S.jpg