• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

One park bench seat, two challengers...

John Angulat

pro member
We each approached the vacant park bench.
Eyes locked, each of us vying for the one available seat.
We sized each other up.
"I grew up on the streets, move it!" I thought.
"I can take you" he spoke in his eyes.

He won.

JJA_3652sm.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Big Puppy

He's just a big puppy wanting a little attention. He was just trying to give you a kiss.

Cute capture. Those paws and jowls are massive. First i thought it was a Shar-pei but he's too big for that. His brindle coat is beautiful.

I'd let him win too. (PS - I really like your images and view of the streets of NYC)

John Angulat

pro member
The key word is "big"...

...and that he was, with a face only a mother could love! I regret not asking the owner what breed he was. Anyone out there know?
I'm pleased you and the others enjoy my street images. I hope they lend a different perspective to my urban world and bring something different to the forum.

Here's a second shot of the beast...he kindly gave me a profile:

JJA_3655sm.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

John

just saw this
omg
what a sweet scuppy duppy- makes me wanna hug the heck out of him
but this time I'm not jealous- ahahaa
nice shooting-

Charlotte-

Charlotte Thompson

John
you know how to read dog LANGUAGE- I once had a beautiful little farm of Arabian show horses and lots o dogs and cats
They called me Ellie May
I love animals-
this dog is loveable I promise
I bet he is a male
and challenged you as a threat-

Charlotte-