• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In memoriam - Crystal

Mike Shimwell

We heard yesterday that our friends lurcher, Crystal, died last Thursday. Crystal was one of my favourite dogs - she was always pleased to see me, usually greeting me by planting her paws on my chest and smiling. She dies on their bed, having come in from her walk and snook upstairs, apparently of a heart attack.

As luck would have it I'd grabbed a couple of pictures of her on the beach 2 weeks ago, so I made a couple of prints for them and have attached them here. They may never have been printed in other circumstances. The hairy lurcher in the background is our old lurcher, who we always expected to go first.

Mike

3850438610_8514440841_o.jpg
3849641899_fdf3b0eb3a_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
3849641899_fdf3b0eb3a_o.jpg

Mike Shimwell Crystal: in Memorium

This is where snapshots are so valuable. The essence is in our memories not in the particular composition or even doing it's favorite trick. We invest as large amount of out time in our families and pets are among the least troublesome of the bunch!

I hope they get a new fellow in it's place!

Asher