• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I'm in love with the 24-70L

Sydney Rester

I recently took the plunge and acquired 2 L lenses I'd been wanting, and I'm so glad I did. The 24-70L is extraordinary - the sharpness and its color rendition amaze me. This is almost SOOC. I only bumped the sharpness up +1 in Canon's DPP. It captured the red that Pike is developing perfectly.

I'm in lens heaven.

4425511682_c6c87fa513_o.jpg

Watching grass grow​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sydney,

congrats on the lens. I bought the 24-105mm L lens but on relfection I should have made it the 24-70 as it is faster and likely has less chromatic aberration.

Like the dogs face in profile. Do you have a brown leather collar to match the earthen hues of the dog's coat. Also if you can have a Sienna background or even white or total black, that would be perfect.

Asher

Sydney Rester

Sydney,

congrats on the lens. I bought the 24-105mm L lens but on relfection I should have made it the 24-70 as it is faster and likely has less chromatic aberration.

Like the dogs face in profile. Do you have a brown leather collar to match the earthen hues of the dog's coat. Also if you can have a Sienna background or even white or total black, that would be perfect.

Asher

This is just his puppy collar, but you are so right. He needs a brown oiled leather collar. We'll definitely do that when he's grown. I might play with turning this picture B&W or sepia just to see what it looks like. I really do like his profile too. He's starting to look like his very handsome father. He also looks older than his "months" to me here.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Both of them

Congratulations of the lens. I have rediscovered mine. I bought the 22-105 and put the 24-70 away only to pull it out recently to use again and I too fell back in love with that lens. The 24-105 has a wonderful sharpness to it and the color is amazing. The 24-70 has a dreamy feel to it. Still sharp.