• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Happy Holidays...

fahim mohammed

p2689726178-6.jpg

Gift a Leica this holiday season, and let your details shine!!

James Lemon

p2689726178-6.jpg

Nice exposure Fahim... I can hear the singing!! What shall I shoot today the Fuji system or the Leica? I recently gifted myself with the Fuji XT2 and the wife has a new Olympus waiting for her. Let me guess the image came from the CL or maybe the new T system. All the best to you and your family!!!

James

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
BTW Fahim:
From Wikipedia:
The word holiday comes from the Old English word hāligdæg (hālig "holy" + dæg "day").[1] The word originally referred only to special religious days. In modern use, it means any special day of rest or relaxation, as opposed to normal days away from work or school.
Fortunately we leave those modern days! :)

fahim mohammed

The XT-2, James. No question.
I have the X-Pro2, but that is my ' unconscious bias ' :) towards rangefinders!!

Your wife made a great decision to go with the Olympus system, too. Lovely cameras, the Olympus.

I cannot afford the new toys nowadays, my friend. I make do with what I purchased, when in employment.
This shot was with the M9 and the Lux 50 asph.

The one below was in sunlight at an airport in SE Asia last week...

p2689771425-6.jpg

My best to the family and yourself for the season and the future.

James Lemon

The XT-2, James. No question.
I have the X-Pro2, but that is my ' unconscious bias ' :) towards rangefinders!!

Your wife made a great decision to go with the Olympus system, too. Lovely cameras, the Olympus.

I cannot afford the new toys nowadays, my friend. I make do with what I purchased, when in employment.
This shot was with the M9 and the Lux 50 asph.

The one below was in sunlight at an airport in SE Asia last week...

p2689771425-6.jpg

My best to the family and yourself for the season and the future.

Wonderful... hard to beat that CCD sensor and a the 50 Summilux!!! IMHO

James

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

p2689726178-6.jpg

A wonderful image, and I admire your appreciation of high quality tools.

Best wishes to you, Ayesha, and all your wonderful family at this holiday season.

Best regards,

Doug

fahim mohammed

Nicolas, wherever there are friends, free food, free drink, happiness and laughter, I go in and celebrate.
Nothing else matters to me, Nicolas.

Ayesha and I wish your family and yourself all the best for the future. Happy Holidays!!

p2689793629-6.jpg

Shining! even for an atheist ;-) !
Happy holidays to you too Fahim!

fahim mohammed

Hi there Doug.

Thank you.
Our best wishes to Carla, yourself and your loved ones.

And here is to Carla and you, my friend...

p2689842085-6.jpg

Hi, Fahim,

A wonderful image, and I admire your appreciation of high quality tools.

Best wishes to you, Ayesha, and all your wonderful family at this holiday season.

Best regards,

Doug

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Nicolas, wherever there are friends, free food, free drink, happiness and laughter, I go in and celebrate.
Nothing else matters to me, Nicolas.

Ayesha and I wish your family and yourself all the best for the future. Happy Holidays!!

p2689793629-6.jpg

Thank you Fahim! The very same to you, Ayesha and your family! we're all sharing the same planet! : )

It is a very nice picture! I may use it as my laptop BG pic! but what is in the barrel?