• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Bois et Femelle

Charlotte Thompson

crazybug2.jpg

charlie chipman

I have been playing around with double exposures lately though this looks like a tri-exposure?

I do like how the girl is looking down at the heart shaped leaf which happens to be covering her heart, but overall something does not quite click for me. The general idea is good but it seems to busy.

Charlotte Thompson

Charlie

thanks for coming by and your reply to this piece!
It is what is called "Transparency Overlay" It is btw a tri overlay good eye you have
I like to do these from time to time to see how I can imagine a thing different- its my little dip into the wild side-
I work with an author on book covers for these types of overlays and I do love how one can manipulate photographs- They can be fun and also drive you crazy trying to get the look you want or theme "if you will"

Charlotte-