• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello

waimon wong jr

Hello all, just dropping a line to introduce myself after lurking and enjoying the plethora of helpful info I finally took the plunge and registered. I am from the Bronx, NY and have always been drawn to the art of photography. After years of dabbling with better quality point and shoot cameras, I finally decided to splurge on a DSLR and have been very pleased. Hope to learn more and more from all the very competent Photogs here.

Waimon

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello all, just dropping a line to introduce myself after lurking and enjoying the plethora of helpful info I finally took the plunge and registered. I am from the Bronx, NY and have always been drawn to the art of photography. After years of dabbling with better quality point and shoot cameras, I finally decided to splurge on a DSLR and have been very pleased. Hope to learn more and more from all the very competent Photogs here.

Waimon

Sorry It took so long to get approved, but there seemed to be multiple registrations so we took more care. It's the downside of having committed to providing a place where folk are protected from spammers. For sure we've made mistakes in being strict, but then we have a place that's a lot more civilized than many others, something like a park or river bank in a bustling city.

Asher

waimon wong jr

No apologizes necessary, I was my fault entirely. I did register 3 times with 3 different user names. Typical human error of not following site protocol of using Real Names. Thanks to the wife for pointing it out to me and hence my final register following site rules.

Paul Abbott

Welcome to the site, waimon. I look forward to seeing what you have to show us, especially if your pictures include the Bronx at all. I love NY...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
No apologizes necessary, I was my fault entirely. I did register 3 times with 3 different user names. Typical human error of not following site protocol of using Real Names. Thanks to the wife for pointing it out to me and hence my final register following site rules.

Your persistence paid off. We could let everyone in and then ban folk that spam etc but that's even more work for us!

Asher