• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

slide shows to dvd

sandy lankford

I am new here-
I shoot a lot of baseball-
anyone have any good ideas about slide shows exported to dvds for macs-
(not iphoto)
where the photos look great ?
thanks
s

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Sandy,

Welcome to OPF. This forum is meant for new members to introduce themselves.
I guess we could say that you have done just that, very briefly that is <smile>.

Could you please ask your DVD question in the "Image Processing and Workflow" forum where it belongs? TIA.

Regards,

Arya Wiese

I use IDVD to create my slideshow on my mac. I add my pictures choose a nice theme for the DVD part and add music to the slideshow. really simple and makes a nice presentation - I used to use proshow gold but it doesn't work on mac. hth

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Arya,

I appreciate your kind answer very much, thanks for that.
It is a pity though that Sandy did not re-post her question in the proper forum as I requested.
I hope she does that soon so that we can join the discussion.

Cheers,

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Cem

I did move the threads to your request…,-)

For creating DVD we use Final Cut Pro, but I understand that just for photo slide show it is not the cheapest software…°-0)