• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Aquarium Life/ Monterey Aquarium - Monterey, California USA '15

Paul Abbott

aquariumlife_1_of_1_800.jpg

Aquarium Life/ Monterey Aquarium - Monterey, California USA '15 - Paul Abbott

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Paul,

Yes, these are amazingly beautiful creatures.

aquariumlife_1_of_1_800.jpg

Aquarium Life/ Monterey Aquarium - Monterey, California USA '15 - Paul Abbott

What if they can not only think, but have access to the memories of whales and seabirds too?

What corner of the San Francisco Bay has not had your eye balls on it? If you were running for the S.F. Congressional seat, no one would have a chance as even the crayfish and snap dragons would vote for you!

Asher

Andy brown

Paul, I love this image too. I'm enjoying all of your current offerings but as a keen diver, this one elevates my (already buoyant) mood instantly.
Gorgeous shot.

Paul Abbott

Asher, it's a great passion of mine in looking, seeing and finding a picture. I am so strict with myself and question rigidly every image I take, whether it works or not with the why's and wherefore's. So it's nice when I get a little recognition and feedback for my efforts, because they're painstaking most times...Your words are as always very constructive. :)
Who knows what alien and unknowable ways these things can divine from the bottom of our oceans. I have always marveled at what is down there, it can be a truly alien place I think.

Andy, thanks for your comment. I think they're some sort of anemone, no? I have since forgotten the proper name for these scintillating things.