• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Unknown Farmyard - West Yorkshire '16

Paul Abbott

This will be my new approach in attempting to document where I live in W. Yorkshire and the outlying areas...
This is a test shot...

farmingbackyard_1_B_W_1_of_1_horzfarmyard_B_W128.jpg

Unknown Farmyard - West Yorkshire '16 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR w/ GW3 21mm

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This will be my new approach in attempting to document where I live in W. Yorkshire and the outlying areas...
This is a test shot...

Unknown Farmyard - West Yorkshire '16 - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR w/ GW3 21mm

Paul,

You have me flummoxed! If you are going to document where you live, then having some unknown farm creep into the neighborhood is a conundrum!

Does the local constable even know about it?

Anyway, its a nice pair of images and I an looking for more.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are the elements I take stock and make notes of, within the scene...

Interesting, Paul

When I do that, it's to guide me on either getting n
Better prints or for doing a reshoot. Here it seems you are looking and weighing the elements of your composition, at fundamental shapes, rather than developing a guide for printing or changing how the shot is to be made.

Asher