• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

posting

Pat Dwyer

Question......... I have really been putting quite a bit of time in my website.......I am hoping to get all user of the forum to at least browse it.......I have gotten posion ivy sprained ankles, even broken floorboards have plagued me so I am paying some dues for the site...... ....I do not want to break forum rules so this particular forum looks like the most used.......Again, I lit up old relics to bring them back to life for a final review.....A rare form of night photography........after viewing anyone can post or even email m any critques of suggestions..or IF anyone has questions on how to do such I will be delighted to respond........perhaps via phone........ I was hoping to post it here and perhaps get quite a few views in 1 day. maybe 100 or so...this way I will know people are at least viewing my website and my efforts are working.......also this wil introduce forum users to my 1970's site and my book on mysteries.....................let me know if this is ok..??......... Pat

Pat Dwyer

watch