• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kinder Scout - Peak District, Derbyshire '16

Paul Abbott

A hike up to Kinder Scout was well worth the windswept view...

kinderscoutrocks_2_1_of_1_1280.jpg

Kinder Scout - Peak District, Derbyshire '16 - Paul Abbott

Paul Abbott

Are you feeling the picture Fahim, or have you really been up here at Kinder Scout? :)
I wouldn't put it past you because you seem a very well travelled person.

Fine photo, Paul. I'm visiting England next spring and because of an agreement with an old schoolfriend to cheer on Nottingham Forest at last home game of the season, a trip to the Peaks will undoubtedly follow. Who knows: I might even tramp the very paths you photo so well. Cheers, Mike.

Robert Watcher

Very dramatic, yet soft in tone and whispy in texture and nice depth. Chopping off the right side stone wouldn't be my preference, but it works. Nice image.

-----

Paul Abbott

Michael, the peak district is a very dramatic place so if you have a chance at visiting here, you won't regret it. Thanks...

Thanks, Robert. I take your point about the rock.

Doug Kerr

I would have included all that rock.

And that's why I am an engineer and not an artist.

Best regards,

Doug