• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Let's start with good food! - continuation and end

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator

_NCL3245.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

_NCL3326.jpg

_NCL3351.jpg

_NCL3331.jpg

Nicolas,

It's so surprising to see still pictures of food that imply such fun in a sequence of flying and then a presentation for nobles in a clearing of a magical forrest. It's as if we're taken back to a time when such feats were possible, while the locals, (fairies, nymphs and elves), were off to save some sleeping princess.

Purely amazing!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Thank you Asher
In a way, yes, we're back to the origins (well, almost…)
Such food is a dream… (to look at and… to taste!)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nice, interesting food shots. I like they are not your average plated food photos.
Greg,

Great that you are exploring! I like Nicolas’ work too. It covers boats, chateaux, cakes: Bateaux, Gateaux, and Chateaux, of course!

He also has a chase boat and helicopter on call for his work. His son, Romain, is an extraordinarily talented cinematographer.

Start with “La Robe”!

Asher