• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Dalai Lama..Tibet

fahim mohammed

p2716174530-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Where is he, and is this the genuine Dalai Lama or the Chinese commubnist Governments approved replacement?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, Maggie..

The last I saw him was in Lhasa, Tibet.

Asher....oops! forgot to ask him. Next time :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, Maggie..

The last I saw him was in Lhasa, Tibet.

Asher....oops! forgot to ask him. Next time :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Fahim,

I strongly suspect that the real Dalai Lama,

....and there can only be one reincarnation of one departed soul should in one new body at a time, (unless some Chinese People's Army research wind has finally made a working model of my invention of duality of spirit forms they purchased from me years ago),

would, until very recently, be in almost certain mortal danger for "deniable" assassination, (perhaps by an errant truck, or "accidental" mushroom overdose), that he is very unlikely to set foot in Tibet in his current earthly lifetime!

Still, with the need to draw China into pressuring North Korea on nuclear Missile curtailment, the USA has been distancing itself from the previously staunch support for the self-exiled true Dalai Lama, residing in India, to Chinese disapproval bordering on seething rage!

Most recently, with Trump cutting of direct personal contact with his "Holiness", the Dali Lama has signaled that he concedes that Tibet stays with China in an effort to allow himself to return to his native Tibet.

I guess they will have to do something with the current Chinese appointed "Puppet Dalai Lama" and maybe, by chance he could be accidentally eating the wrong mushrooms instead!

Asher