• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tears

Tears is from my Naturally Abstract collection and was composed at Hopeland Gardens in Aiken, SC. This is sap from a conifer that had recently trimmed limbs. They provided compositions for several weeks with the various shapes and colors.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and a couple of others composed that first exposure to the area) can be read here: Tree Sap

SD16_2587.jpg

Peter Dexter

Maybe I've seen too much TV but my first impression was those "alien" monster computer contructions. Wonderful range of color and a fine abstract image.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tears is from my Naturally Abstract collection and was composed at Hopeland Gardens in Aiken, SC. This is sap from a conifer that had recently trimmed limbs. They provided compositions for several weeks with the various shapes and colors.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and a couple of others composed that first exposure to the area) can be read here: Tree Sap

SD16_2587.jpg

I see it as sculptural, either a breast or a phallus!

I would love a RAW copy to play with!

Wait, now it’s none of that, but the head of a deer!

Asher

I see it as sculptural, either a breast or a phallus!

I would love a RAW copy to play with!

Wait, now it’s none of that, but the head of a deer!

Asher

Awesome. That's one of the things I love about art (generally speaking). We all see something else based on our experiences and influences. I've found that music has the same properties. I've released 3 CDs of Solo Fingerstyle Acoustic Music, and some folks find my music soporific (to the point of using it to fall asleep), while to others, like me, it's a jam. :)