• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Me and the Model

fahim mohammed

Morning 0900hrs. I get up before sunrise and am back when it starts to get hot.

I go down the beautifully sculptured terrace path to the spa. I wanted the full treatment.

There is this girl and a man with cameras haning down his neck, bent forward by their weight.

Lenses wide, medium and a portrait lens.

The spa can wait. I sit down a little back. They are arguing. Opportunity. But for what?

The man tells her to get changed and goes off to the hotel.

Hello, I say. Beautiful girl. I mean wow!

Bad day ? She looks at me and laughs. No, we had an argument, she says.

I know. What about? My name is Fahim. I am from....and you. My name is and from ....

Model shoot ?, I ask. Yes, she says. On location.

What's the fight about?.

My bra, she says. H wants me to remove my bra for the shoot.

You know I can shoot better than him. You as a person. For you only. With the bra on.

She laughs. Tells me to go ahead..quickly.

I take many shots. Show them to her. She smiles. We go in the spa. She writes me her email.

No face shots to be shown. Promise. I said never.

Here is one from my collection...

p266216907-5.jpg

Thank you, I said. I am in suite...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Morning 0900hrs. I get up before sunrise and am back when it starts to get hot.

I go down the beautifully sculptured terrace path to the spa. I wanted the full treatment.

There is this girl and a man with cameras haning down his neck, bent forward by their weight.

Lenses wide, medium and a portrait lens.

The spa can wait. I sit down a little back. They are arguing. Opportunity. But for what?

The man tells her to get changed and goes off to the hotel.

Hello, I say. Beautiful girl. I mean wow!

Bad day ? She looks at me and laughs. No, we had an argument, she says.

I know. What about? My name is Fahim. I am from....and you. My name is and from ....

Model shoot ?, I ask. Yes, she says. On location.

What's the fight about?.

My bra, she says. H wants me to remove my bra for the shoot.

You know I can shoot better than him. You as a person. For you only. With the bra on.

She laughs. Tells me to go ahead..quickly.

I take many shots. Show them to her. She smiles. We go in the spa. She writes me her email.

No face shots to be shown. Promise. I said never.

Here is one from my collection...

Thank you, I said. I am in suite...

p266216907-5.jpg

We are born under the same star!

Asher