• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Blue Mystery

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
... silhouettes of columbine ...

I haven’t a clue how you did this, but interestingly this is!

Although the background is entirely black, this novel picture is the sibling of your previous images with pastel backgrounds.

Somehow you have touched this work with some delicate technique and it just works! I like being mystified!

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi Asher

It is is all about the light, the ambient light.
The shot was done during sunset in front of some kind of a small forest (our garden is situated on a hillside) below the garden. The sun light enlighted the silhouettes of the colombines bolls and the remaining petals.
Color was a bit manipulated in PS (with a little help from Doug Landreth's Photomorphis software) - that's it.