• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

University of Utah Womans Soccer

Just wanted to show you guys what i have been shooting, and get some feedback to see what you guys think. These were all taken with Canon 1D Mark II and Canon 400mm 5.6.

1763029180_4b9073c44f.jpg

1801068124_e3c3d68921.jpg

1800225227_1107d70982.jpg

1762138871_33a3627acb.jpg

Ok here they are sorry for technical problems

Thanks
Aaron

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Aaron,

I've never seen men with exressions as extreme as this but these girls show their struggles and concentration on their faces! That frist picture lady in white looks like a person the lady in red doesn't have a chance to stop!

Asher

Shane Carter

Good stuff. Couple of thoughts...get lower, looks like you are standing, gives more strength to the player. Ultra-picky, horizon is slightly off in 3. 2 is cool, tighter crop would be great if you have enough pixels to make it happen.

You know Russ Isabella?