• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tiffany scores

Doug Kerr

Tiffany of the Lake Worth (Texas) Lady Bullfrogs volleyball team sends one over the net (and over two opposing blockers) to score a point against the Springtown Lady Porcupines.

Tiffany_F02519BR.jpg

Canon EOS 40D, Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM at 78 mm, f/5.0, 1/250 sec, ISO 1600, Canon Speedlite 580EX II flash unit.

Some editing to remove distracting elements.

Tiffany is my step-granddaughter.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A proud moment, well caught! The looks on the faces of the girls seated shows that the Lady Porcupines are not too happy!

I wonder how it would look with the backbenchers being blurred out by going f4.0? Or would that be to slim a DOF in this case? Well are there more from this game? Show us!

Asher

I hope you took with gal who models in just that fur coat!

Doug Kerr

A proud moment, well caught! The looks on the faces of the girls seated shows that the Lady Porcupines are not too happy!

Indeed. But their team won the match, 2-0.

I wonder how it would look with the backbenchers being blurred out by going f4.0? Or would that be to slim a DOF in this case?

It would be tricky to manage that with the rapid change in situations in this event. In many shots, I needed to have substantial DoF to catch the entire tableau (actually true in this shot - I cropped what I posted out of a larger scene). For another thing, If I ran the aperture wide open, then I might not get the proper ambient component of exposure (since the shutter speed is limited by X-sync considerations to 1/250 sec).

Since I have no anxiety about my manhood, in most cases, I actually operated the ambient exposure in P mode.

Well are there more from this game? Show us!

Indeed. I am working some up now, and should have them available later today.

Yes, Carla was there with me.

Best regards,

Doug