• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The 2014 Arches and Canyonlands photography Summit

Alain Briot

pro member
The 2014 Fine Art Photography Summit is the yearly event during which we combine field work, image processing, photograph reviews, presentations and one on one work.

The Fine Art Summit features a different guest speaker and is organized in a different location each year. This year’s Summit takes place in Moab, Utah, home of Canyonlands and Arches National Parks and our Guest Speaker and Instructor is Vincent Versace. We have prepared an exciting schedule for you and we are proud to be able to say that this is our 12th consecutive Summit. You can read all the details and register at this link:

http://beautiful-landscape.com/Workshop-Summit-14-Moab.html

21-Mesa-Arch-Master-File.jpg

One of the locations we will photograph during the 2014 Summit​

Alain Briot

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I'd recommend at least one workshop with Alain if you enjoy outdoor landscape and admire the wind-carved sculptures in the rocks of America's National Parks. Alain arranges a great program and her and Natalie, his wife have gained the experience to give attendees a great time and wonderful shooting opportunities plus access to the instructors.

Also, perhaps bring along a few of your own prints for discussion and feedback as there is usually a lot of diversely trained photographers and much interesting imagery to share.

Asher

I have no connection with these workshops, just attended one and was pleased.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Of course this must be a great experience with a great "teacher".
A pretty good occasion to work and share and boost open minded spirits…
But too far!
No connection either, but knows that Alain is great fellow : )