• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Paint & Rust

fahim mohammed

I went around the house testing a lens. I think I shall make it a small personal project..

p224071942.jpg

p5681887.jpg

p523877418.jpg

fahim mohammed

Let's take the basic building blocks and see where it might lead me..

p109562497.jpg

p91713533.jpg

p264926502.jpg

Early days, and I shall let the family add their thoughts..and their photographs. After all it is our home.

No one can then shout when they are hung on the walls!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I went around the house testing a lens. I think I shall make it a small personal project..

p224071942.jpg

p5681887.jpg

Fahim,

If you lived next door I'd replace those posts for you redo that door! Well, I'd plan out the job, get the materials and the day workman and supervise.

Asher

Mark Hampton

Fahim,

with all due respect ...

I enjoy your moves above - the playful way you start to arrange things - without pretense ... finding forms and reworking them - simplifying things but in the same breath making the common relevent...

I really liked the basket (affected) image ... extended over time this could be a mental image...

cheers