• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Street

This is a wonderful series, Chris. Unconditional Love is so touching, and I also really love the one with the woman cutting the guy's hair in the Barbershop is open. The woman we see in Another day in paradise, is the same woman as the very first singular image, isn't she. Same body shape, same feet.

As for it happening to one of us, I'm sure it can easily as you say, life is full of twists and turns.

It's wonderful to know that your photographs have been helpful in keeping the program open for people who need it. Something to be really proud of.
Maggie