• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Extreme 40 - Yacht

John Harper

Hi there

Last one of the boat pictures. This was taken from dry land and is of a Volvo Extreme 40 yacht that was sailing up and down just before the Cowes Week firework display.

The light was fading as you can no doubt see but even going slowly the right hand hull was right out of the water.

In bright sunny conditions with a stiff breeze blowing these things would fly along and would give some stunning shots i think.

Tech Data EOS 1DMKIIN 70-200 F2.8L IS @ 145mm ISO 400 1/800 @ f10

John

volvo.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Damn beautiful! I wish I'd have been there. I guees I ought to see what's on nearby!

Don't make this the last one. I was thinking we might get enough for a separate boating forum!!!

Asher