• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Luxury Powerboat - Yours for $10,000,000

John Harper

Hi there

Shot from the Southampton Boat show of a Sunseeker Yacht 105 yours for a cool $10 million dollars. I couldn't get a shot of the bow, so i tried this one of the stern. Like the red flag against the blue sky and the deep blue of the hull.

I think this is more the sort of Boat Nicolas is used to shooting!

If they let you on board you had to take your shoes off!!

EOS 300D 17-40 F4L @17mm ISO 100 1/250 @F10

John

soulseek.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
John,

To buy that I'd have to sell all my cameras, and my shoes, which is OK, but what's the point of having that boat and no camera?

Asher

John Harper

John,

To buy that I'd have to sell all my cameras, and my shoes, which is OK, but what's the point of having that boat and no camera?

Asher

Asher

With a $10,000,000 dollar yacht i would imagine you get someone to walk for you, and take your pictures!.

Still it does seem to be the "mine is bigger than yours brigade" when you get to this level of oppulence.

But does it make you happy!. As someone once said "money can't buy you happiness" but you sure can rent a lot with it :)

John