• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Trouble Maker

kombizz kashani

924722-large.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like this kind of picture Kombizz!

Of course she's an attactive young woman and evokes all sorts of thoughts! However, there are, I believe some simple directions she is giving. She really wants to stretch out, I believe and if there were no other people around, she would. So she has made a compromize. Her knees are clamped together, showing signalling unavailablility, yet her legs are open directing eyes towards her body.

At the same time, as Nicolas points out, she is not alone. The left side of the image is masked. This is always intriguing in a photograph. From the "peek-a-booh" games of infants to the teasing of dancers or empty space on a canvas with the subject placed to one side, hiding part of a scene can add drama.

If we know everything, there's little more to expect. When a picture commands attention and ask questions then we have a start of a great picture....sometimes.

kombizz kashani_924722.jpg

So yes, this image shows a deesirable young woman. She could be with a boyfriend or husband. We have no idea. She could be with her sister, hoping some nice guys are going to come by and meet them!

I love the picture and hope you have a larger version that you can work on.

Now who was under that umbrella?

Asher