• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Charissa

Model : Charissa
MUA : Denitza
Photographer : Frank Doorhof

Charissa_6_September_2007__%2856_of_60%29.jpg

Charissa_6_September_2007__%2853_of_60%29.jpg

Charissa_6_September_2007__%2858_of_60%29.jpg

MvrGr.
Frank

kombizz kashani

I am VERY SURE I wrote a comment to your images, but not sure if it was this site.
I recognized your images once I looked at them.
Did you put it in other photographic sites?

Aly Stalboerger

Frank, I love your images! Your use of lighting is splendid and a talent to be emulated for sure!

A couple of questions I have for you: In the last image, the depth of field was created in camera or post shoot?? What program do you use to edit photos? (I just got used to CS2, personally, and with everything digital upgrades are sure to follow....out comes CS3.)

Her skin tone is that of porcelain...she looks like a doll. Not in a bad way...

Once again, your photos are impressive to say the least.

Hi,
DOF is the camera, not photoshop.
I used a long lens on the MF camera and that gives you incredible control over DOF.

At the moment I use CS3, but most of my work in PS is kept to as little as possible, except the skin :D

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Greetings,
Frank