• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Save animal photography?

Maria Lawson

I am not sure if this would be considered fashion.. more political advertising?. If I am posting this to the wrong section let me know. I feel like it is something Peeta would do. Let me know what you think :)

2126408920_ef2c5d0e9f.jpg

2126417442_96f1a8665f.jpg

If you cant read the text that is on the cow.. it says "Animal skins are a fashion felony"
These pics were quite large when I printed them, so the text looks small here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maria Lawson

Can you see those pictures?
I was posting them as
, but all I see is a blue square.
I was wondering if maybe you guys could see them or point me in the right direction on how to post them. Thanks.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Can you see those pictures?
I was posting them as
, but all I see is a blue square.
I was wondering if maybe you guys could see them or point me in the right direction on how to post them. Thanks.

I Maria
I think flickr does not allow direct links, you should check with them how to get the right URLs for your images… I tried to recreate the links, it works for me, now, but I'm affraid that they are session related and that it won't be visible by others…