• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Braid

Peter Dexter

At the beach house

26645001452_09d404b791_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What a lovely lady, Peter!

I like the assymetry and geometry of the background. Balances her perfectly!

I have always been impressed with braiding of hair. I used to help sometimes with my sisters hair. The most exotic I think are the delicate braids of the French women that bring the delicate weaves around the top of the head!

This girl’s hair is wonderful!

What is the tat?

Are you meant to see just a tad and then have to wonder?

Asher

Peter Dexter

The tattoo is an abstract design. It's not visible unless she's wearing something very low cut like a bikini bottom. Her name is Daniela.

Asher Kelman

The tattoo is an abstract design. It's not visible unless she's wearing something very low cut like a bikini bottom. Her name is Daniela.

A great model. I hope you get to a lot of work with her. what do you bring for lights: strobes, camera flash or reflectors.

Are we going to see more.

We do have a section for figure studies too!

Hmm, I should post some shortly!

Asher

Peter Dexter

"Are we going to see more." (?)

Sure, here she is full length and another showing her amazing hair. This was on a visit to Isla Providencia (Providence Island) in the Caribbean near Nicaragua. The island has a long history of British occupation including by the pirate Henry Morgan.

25126297390_7effe06f3c_b.jpg

25304743040_e5c3179b54_b.jpg

Just sunlight. I have no experience with special lights or professional models.

Asher Kelman

Can you imagine how much you would have to pay for that perfect sunlight light if you didn’t get it for free! My goodness, you are as rich as a desert Sheikh with many oil wells!

Asher

Asher Kelman

"Are we going to see more." (?)

Sure, here she is full length and another showing her amazing hair. This was on a visit to Isla Providencia (Providence Island) in the Caribbean near Nicaragua. The island has a long history of British occupation including by the pirate Henry Morgan.

25126297390_7effe06f3c_b.jpg

25304743040_e5c3179b54_b.jpg

Just sunlight. I have no experience with special lights or professional models.

Fabulous poses and beautiful hair!

Do not lose her!

Asher