• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Welcome to my world...

fahim mohammed

Greetings folks.

After long delays, vacillations , and with great apprehensive, I have launched my website a few days back.

koffeeandkamera.com

It is a work in progress. Simple.
My life is simple. A nomad's life.
I hope reflects my world.

Any and all suggestions/recommendations will be welcomed here at OPF.

Thank you.

p.s. Yes Asher, it is a plug.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Wow! Fahim
I did a very quick vsit… Vey nice, clear, easy to browse. Simple but effective. I like it.

I love the Arabian Sands page : )
I will come back later and do a full visit, I want to see them all!

fahim mohammed

Nicolas, I value your opinion and comments highly.

Thank you very much.

May you and your ships always arrive safely at all ports.

Wow! Fahim
I did a very quick vsit… Vey nice, clear, easy to browse. Simple but effective. I like it.

I love the Arabian Sands page : )
I will come back later and do a full visit, I want to see them all!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

Congrats on your new venture.

You have a lot to share. The initial pictures are wonderful and I have bookmarked your site and will be a regular visitor. You have a unique window to the world and havectrqvelled to places as I have but mostly different parts of the globe and your vista have been very special in your observation of ordinary folk.

Like another traveler, Antonio Correia, you enable people by your respectful focus on them and not razmataz of tourism.

Asher