• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

L.A. Sunset Primitive #02

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are a series of explorations for myself. My first attempt at composing with a sunset image as a primitive element here, was months ago. Today I was intrigued by vapor trails of jets lit by the setting sun.

[Group 2]-_MG_1722__MG_1732-11 images600 pixels.jpg

Asher Kelman: Sunset Primitive # 02

Canon 5DII Stitched 8mm Fishheye Images

I hope you have fun with this! For my that's what it is, examining and toying with my infinitesimal share of the universe.

Asher

Mark Hampton

These are a series of explorations for myself. My first attempt at composing with a sunset image as a primitive element here, was months ago. Today I was intrigued by vapor trails of jets lit by the setting sun.

[Group 2]-_MG_1722__MG_1732-11 images600 pixels.jpg

Asher Kelman: Sunset Primitive # 02

Canon 5DII Stitched 8mm Fishheye Images

I hope you have fun with this! For my that's what it is, examining and toying with my infinitesimal share of the universe.

Asher

Asher,

I am enjoying it - not going to say to much as I got a bottle of whisky and I am working on pictures... will give you more feedback tomorrow...

one thing - its very clean!?

will you over paint?

nice one!

cheers