• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Passion

Charlotte Thompson

something I did with shadows of my hand while listening to Passion Gipsy Kings whom I adore-

DSC_0040.jpg

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, I would like to know how you did this. Esp. while listening to the music!!

Interesting. And I am curious now.

Regards.

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

I am so glad you are interested in the process of this piece
well-
last night I was listening to music Gipsy Kings "Passion" on you tube- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b17BjPLWGZQ&feature=related

and dancing alone with Charlotte-
shadow in the room was showing my hand on the wall and molding soooo I took my camera which is always beside my pc
with my right hand I took the shot of the shadow- I am in love with these Gipsy Kings and the passion came out as art-
so that's it my friend- I did some color on it in photo shop

Charlotte-

John Angulat

pro member
Oh my Charlotte, I'm lovin' you more and more!
Bamboleo, Bem Bem Maria...all favs that get me through the daily commute.
I've been a Gipsy Kings freak for years!
Oh, sorry...got sidetracked...love the image!

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, I love gypsies.

Maybe one of these days I shall show post my time with the gypsies in Romania. The music too! The stay of a lifetime.

Take care.

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim
that would be so cool-I for one would love to see them
these musicians have that kind of background and the Spanish they speak are combinations of ancient Romanian mix-

Charlotte-