• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Trumpster - taking America to the dumpster

Andy brown

How was it even possible?

Feel that rocking movement,...that's the thinking people all over the world shaking their heads in unison (Americans included).

How many million Americans to chose from? He's your man!

Andy brown

P.S, please don't take this the wrong way, Australian politics (and particularly voters) are not exactly standing on the high moral ground.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Andy,

The awesome responsibility of assembling a transition team would sober up even the most alcohol loaded fraternity pledge after a week of binge drinking! With fellow's like Rudi Juliani, Christie et al by his side, he will have experienced technocrats lined up to do the "rebuilding he envisaged. The extravagantly hostile attitude to foreigners will be calmed and the markets will be reassured.

Of course he will still be egotistical and of course will lie, but that will put him on a level playing field with Putin and other world leaders. He will just have to quickly learn how to play chess and what moves his pawns and other pieces can inherently make.

Finally, the most extreme of his followers will, likely as not, be excluded from his new "Trump Tower of Power" as they were only needed in the temporary scaffolding!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Watch the stock markets recover and the prices of precious metals! That will tell you whether or not you should learn survivalist skills and move to some wilderness or mountain cave. For now, the sun will rise each morning and will be safely tucked away at night.

First the USA will go on a building binge, fixing highways, upgrading highways, laying fiber optic cable, redoing water channels and giving jobs to previously ignored blue collar workers.

Asher

Paul Abbott

Great stuff! We have Brexit and now we have Trump...

As for Trump, this has been a seismic moment, it will send shockwaves across the pond. With the elections of France, Italy and Germany all coming to the fore soon, the far right will be feeling buoyed. This could put pressure on the EU and put it in a constitutional crisis, which I am all for.

I can't see Trump doing as bad or any worse than that idiot Bush Jr did with Bliar in starting a war in Iraq.

How did it go? I know, lets lie, start a war, kill Saddam, watch our soldiers die for nothing, create a vacuum for all that tribal lot to fall into and hope for the best. Oh, and lets make Bliar a peace envoy in the middle east, lovely job!

Asher Kelman

Well written, Paul!

Now Mike, there are many mirrors lined up!

Think about it, under the Obama Administration, Putin grabbed huge parts of Ukrained and is daily bombing Aleppo. Gadalfi, tin pot dictator of Libya who closed down terrorist training camps and work on weapons of mass destruction was killed and the ensuing vacuum gave ISIS a well-stocked super-store for advanced weapons to arm its fighters and allies all over the area!

So, would Trump presidency do worse?

Blacks did not come out in numbers to support Pbama's drive to maintain his legacy. Women did not support Hilary as they needed. However the ignored out of work or threatened white makes created a wave of a "whitewash" and shocked us all.

Well serve the folk well who allowed society with stocks to flourish for the past 20 years and transferred manufacturing to China! Serve the news organizations well who celebrated each Xmas when sales of crap went through the roof as we imported back our own raw materials and paid ten times more to give each other "stuff"! Serve the society well that dismantaled US tool, steel and coal industry and machine manufacturing and allowed the displaced workers, to stagnate or be excluded from the "American Dream"!

However, these very marginalized, at worst horribly xenophobic, narrow minded people, will not be rewarded with much more than possible jobs, no political power, no removing blacks from office or deporting Muslims. For that, they have to wait until, finally they get to be welcomed in the fires of hell!

Asher

Paul Abbott

I really would like to know what Obama did that was so special and worthy. I know he has made good on his healthcare plan?, but what else? I would hazard a guess and say that there has been more gun crime since he came into power, no? What has he done for black people? Is his government still handing out criminal records to young folk who smoke pot and end up not being able to get work, as a result? Has New Orleans been fixed yet? It's been some ten years. Is there still yet more rust occurring in the rust belt?

Paul Abbott

Here we go again! The losing vote? has taken to the streets to protest the result of a democratic process. They've been protesting here outside the US embassy too. Don't they know that by doing this they are protesting against democracy. Democracy is sacred, if anyone doesn't know or understand that then they need to go back to school. If you respect democracy you have to respect the outcome of a democratic vote, surely.
Didn't any of the Clinton camp listen to Hillary's words last night about coming together and reducing the divisions between everyone, if any of them did, then who are these protesters?! Are they the ones that voted for a Gorilla? :)

I know protesting is a democratic act and a freedom of speech but I am willing to bet that half of these protesters didn't even vote. Anyway, who knows...?

This is just like those that didn't like the Brexit vote, and it now makes us question what to make of it all.

It's just like tribal behaviour in my view...:)

Asher Kelman

Here we go again! The losing vote? has taken to the streets to protest the resulying.......

It's just like tribal behaviour in my view...:)

Paul,

I agree, but it is part of the process of coming to terms with reality, letting off steam!

The protestors, likely more educated, likely knowing more about the carbon cycle but nothing about folk who get up at 4:00 in the morning to work with no chair or computer nearby, who belong to a different tribe. The latter already assume that the government is not looking after their interests and know that the "American Dream" has slipped beyond their reach and into the hands of foreigners who have somehow jumped the line.

Republican leaders, as a tribe rejected and mocked Trump so he went around them and used language to recruit an uncounted unexploited segment.

That reminds me of one hot summer weekend, my son, then 8 years old (now a successful lawyer), after passing a schoolyard packed with basket ball players and their fans, noticed a neighbors tree full of ripe lemons and yelled excitedly, "Lemonade!"

So we secured permission, harvested armfuls of the ripe yellow fruit and worked as a team to cut and squeeze the juice, (adding sugar to disguise the tartness), and dilute with water to make it refreshing and loaded up to deliver it. My son set up his lemonade stand outside the fence of the school and ran a brisk business for an hour, accumulating more cash than he had ever seen his entire life! He was thrilled!

So isn't that what Trump did! He needed boost to those who tribally vote Republican and saw there were abundant "lemons" and he simply made speeches, "lemonade" just for them!

.....and they drank it up!

Asher

Last edited:

Paul Abbott

I guess this is all you can expect from the way the US presidential elections are run. The american journalist H. L. Mencken once wrote that due to the nature of these things there is always a chance for a moron to run for and attain office as president.

James Lemon

Paul,

I agree, but it is part of the process of coming to terms with reality, letting off steam!

The protestors, likely more educated, likely knowing more about the carbon cycle but nothing about folk who get up at 4:00 in the morning to work with no chair or computer nearby, who belong to a different tribe. The latter already assume that the government is not looking after their interests and know that the "American Dream" has slipped beyond their reach and into the hands of foreigners who have somehow jumped the line.

Republican leaders, as a tribe rejected and mocked Trump so he went around them and used language to recruit an uncounted unexploited segment.

That reminds me of one hot summer weekend, my son, then 8 years old (now a successful lawyer), after passing a schoolyard packed with basket ball players and their fans, noticed a neighbors tree full of ripe lemons and yelled excitedly, "Lemonade!"

So we secured permission, harvested armfuls of the ripe yellow fruit and worked as a team to cut and squeeze the juice, (adding sugar to disguise the tartness), and dilute with water to make it refreshing and loaded up to deliver it. My son set up his lemonade stand outside the fence of the school and ran a brisk buildings for an hour accumulating more cash than he had ever seen his entire life! He was thrilled!

So isn't that what Trump did! He needed boost to those who tribally vote Republican and saw there were abundant "lemons" and he simply made speeches, "lemonade" just for them!

.....and they drank it up!

Asher

These social justice warrior's will just go back to their parents basement when their batteries wear out on their Iphones,slurp Pepsi,eat Doritos and wait for further instructions. I would be amazed if they could even feed themselves.

This is a lost generation that don't have any critical thinking skills, even if the new president brings millions of jobs-they don't have any marketable skills with their " women's study" degrees. They are a product of a successful social engineering science project via public schools and media.