• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

X100 Photos from the weekend

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Hi,

A few x100 photos from the other other weekend to share. A lovely family walk around a nearby hall, famous for it's snowdrops.

As a complement to my 5DMkII, I am really loving the x100. Perfect for those days when you want to feel less encumbered and less conspicuous.

2014_02_ASx0376_AndrewStannard.jpg

2014_02_ASx0377_AndrewStannard.jpg

2014_02_ASx0385_AndrewStannard.jpg

2014_02_ASx0390_AndrewStannard.jpg

2014_02_ASx0401_AndrewStannard.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Andrew.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi,

A few x100 photos from the other other weekend to share. A lovely family walk around a nearby hall, famous for it's snowdrops.

As a complement to my 5DMkII, I am really loving the x100. Perfect for those days when you want to feel less encumbered and less conspicuous.

2014_02_ASx0376_AndrewStannard.jpg

2014_02_ASx0377_AndrewStannard.jpg

2014_02_ASx0385_AndrewStannard.jpg

2014_02_ASx0390_AndrewStannard.jpg

2014_02_ASx0401_AndrewStannard.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Andrew.

Andy,

This is a superb trio of images that really represents well the utility of small discrete, but APS-C cameras now available to us. Your choice of the Fuji X100 with the fixed fast 35mm f 2.0 lens is perfect for people, landscape and architecture as long as one zooms with one's feet.

These pictures might never have been taken with a regular DSLR as we tend to leave them home as being to heavy, obvious, intrusive or serious. My favorite, of course is the capture of the children so happy together. But then, the child with the white hat in a field of flowers has to be pretty close. Maybe they actually share the top spot!

Asher