• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Show in Atlanta area

Terry Lee

Hi everyone,

I am having a showing at the Starbucks near Buford Mall of Georgia on March 10th, 3-7pm. My prints will hang around there for the following week.

Should be very interesting. I am working with a group of artists and venues on a new (to me at least) promotional organization. So far we are having some great fun.

Will update with the results and share the concepts. If you live in the area please drop by if you can would love to meet you!

Bob Rogers

That's "Mall of Georgia," right? Is the Starbucks in one of those buildings near the main entrance? That's where it googles...

Chris Calohan

Wife is having cataract surgery on the 9th so I shall not be able to make it..normally during her spring break we go to the Dunwoody area to visit the daughter and grandkid and I most certainly would have made it..but now I know where you are located, it is possible to set up a meetup photo shoot. Whoohoo.

Terry Lee

Hey Bob it is near MOG, on 20 if you go past the mall from 85 it is on the left before all the car dealers. Nice size store.

A meetup sounds great! Our group is rotating thru several venues, should be some more showings in the area.

Terry Lee

Postponed

Evidently the venue is having electrical work done, so the showing is postponed until the 24th. Will post an update/PDF flyer as soon as we have one nailed down!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wish your wife a good recovery from her surgery! She'll be able to appreciate your photography in a new way!

Also, good luck on this show, Terry. Maybe you can use the delay in preparing more prints to sell or a brochure explaining your background in photography and your approach to use of photography as an art medium.

Asher

Terry Lee

If anyone is in the area, here are the details! Drop by and introduce yourself! Here is the information card:

FullCard.jpg