• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sharna's

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I don't know how to take a bad photo of my grand daughter.

_DSC4193 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Tom.

Yes, she's a fine and beautiful young lady with considerable attitude and grace. I really like the lighting. It does help to have great bone structure with such lighting and she has it!

Was this window light or artificial?

In any case, I'm thoroughly impressed and jealous. we just have sons and grandsons! Must be the water or the kind of wine I drink!

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Sharna is my constant companion and confidant. She has been since I first met her when she was 3years old. She is beautiful in any light. I call her and ask if she want her photo taken and she's around without hesitation. I don't need to work hard. She does it all. I must admit, I do experiment with her a bit. She sets the mood, though, and the style and the lighting and the poses. I try to do my best but my skills seem quite inadequate in her presence.
I know all this seems like grand fatherly love. That's exactly what it is. There is nothing you or anyone can say that could make any photo of Sharna any better.
I should also warn you, if you should ever cross her path. She has a temperament and vocabulary that puts me to shame. Her humor will cut you to the quick and her sarcasm will leave you speechless. Then you will melt when she smiles. She is 19 years old, she has a 3 year old daughter who is just as cute but hates getting her photo taken. Already, she is learning the ways of her mother. Brace yourself, world.

Asher Kelman

Sharna is my constant companion and confidant. She has been since I first met her when she was 3years old. She is beautiful in any light. I call her and ask if she want her photo taken and she's around without hesitation. I don't need to work hard. She does it all. I must admit, I do experiment with her a bit. She sets the mood, though, and the style and the lighting and the poses. I try to do my best but my skills seem quite inadequate in her presence.
I know all this seems like grand fatherly love. That's exactly what it is. There is nothing you or anyone can say that could make any photo of Sharna any better.
I should also warn you, if you should ever cross her path. She has a temperament and vocabulary that puts me to shame. Her humor will cut you to the quick and her sarcasm will leave you speechless. Then you will melt when she smiles. She is 19 years old, she has a 3 year old daughter who is just as cute but hates getting her photo taken. Already, she is learning the ways of her mother. Brace yourself, world.

Sharna would be great as a warrior or head of the country, it seems. If she was on our side, it would be great. I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her! You're lucky to have such a lively granddaughter and muse!

With such a spark around you, you'll keep on your toes and live longer. How does Christine handle here?

Where did she get the biting humor from, I wonder?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Well, where's the next Sherna picture? Grandfathers take new pictures each week!

Tell her we say hi and give her your camera to follow you around!

Asher