• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Thoughts

What is the thing which is to be kept in mind for street photography? As it is Diwali Time in India where streets are decorated with beautiful lights and lanterns everywhere.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed!

fahim mohammed

If I was younger, so as to stand up to the excitement and vitality of the occasion, here is what I would do:

Become a part of the players; don't be a spectator. Be in the midst. Set your camera to wa. Raw and monochrome. Slow shutter speed. And click away.

Maybe use a throwaway camera!

p.s. ' to keep in mind '? Feel and enjoy the occasion.

James Lemon

I agree being part of the event is good advice. Don't check your pictures until the editing process otherwise you could miss some great shots.

fahim mohammed

In most parts of the world, and as a courtesy, when people make the time to respond to a request for assistance, suggestion etc; a simple word of thanks is usually appreciated.

Where do you come from? I come from Saudia.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Don't hesitate!

Shoot whatever is around you: a cat, dog, bird, chair, woman doing laundry!

So I have to fly over and shake you! ?

Asher