• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Father's Day

Jarmo Juntunen

Today, second Sunday of November, is the Father's Day in Finland. This is me and the three who make me a father (and one cat, Laura insisted) getting ready to go out for a dinner. Picture was shot by my wife.

Is%C3%A4np%C3%A4iv%C3%A4IMG_5222.JPG

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Handsome and fun photograph that your family will treasure for the rest of their lives.

Consider, your great grandchildren will be discussing who they look most alike to!

I was surprised at the November date. In mostly Catholic Europe it’s in March. Here in the USA it’s celebrated in June!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thanks Maggie and Asher! Indeed, Father`s Day is celebrated in November in Northern Europe. Kids prepare small gifts and cards in school and book sales flourish before this day (books and razors are the most common gifts daddies get from their families).

James Lemon

You are fortunate to have a beautiful family Jarmo something to celebrate indeed! Good to see a picture of you as well.

Best, regards
James

Jarmo Juntunen

You are fortunate to have a beautiful family Jarmo something to celebrate indeed! Good to see a picture of you as well.

Best, regards
James

Thank you James! Yes, I like to see the faces of the people I talk to online, too.

You know, maybe one day I manage to get a picture of these three where they all actually look to the camera!