Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Panorama Photography: Vistas, Interiors & Objects

Old November 26th, 2018, 10:58 AM

Default Fall Colors

This is in Canada a couple years ago. I think that might be Collingwood in the distance. It's definitely Lake Michigan. There are a number of vertical images stitched together, giving 8000 pixels across for a 24" by roughly 72" print.

Fall Colors by Bob Rogers, 2016
Old November 26th, 2018, 11:13 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Rogers View Post
This is in Canada a couple years ago. I think that might be Collingwood in the distance. It's definitely Lake Michigan. There are a number of vertical images stitched together, giving 8000 pixels across for a 24" by roughly 72" print.

Fall Colors by Bob Rogers, 2016
Wow, this deserves a really wide wall. Makes me dream of getting one of those long vista train rides from Seattle to take in such views of beautiful Canada!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old November 26th, 2018, 12:37 PM

We have a king size bed, and I've been thinking of putting it over the headboard, since they are about the same size. I just need to figure out a way to frame it.
Old November 26th, 2018, 01:11 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Rogers View Post
We have a king size bed, and I've been thinking of putting it over the headboard, since they are about the same size. I just need to figure out a way to frame it.
Bob,

Thatís a splendid idea!

I wouldnít frame it but mount it in plexiglass.

The unending openness of this vista should not be limited by a frame! It should take over the entire wall as itís domain!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.