• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

An Introduction to Silkypix eBook

John_Nevill

Yesterday, I launched my first ebook, “An Introduction to Silkypix Developer Studio v3

This 80+ page ebook covers sorting, marking, basic and advanced editing techniques. It includes worked examples and many tips on outputting great images from this often overlooked, yet cult RAW converter.

The ebook sits somewhere between a much needed english manual and tutorial. It is priced at £2.50 (~$5) and is available as a pdf via paypal.

A 16-page excerpt from the ebook can be found here outlining the table of contents and two full chapters.