• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

1/3 of Centre of My World

Jarmo Juntunen

She had her hair done this morning. Not much of the nice hairdo was left when we got to take some pics. Luckily she's still too young to care about the relationship between a woman's hairdo and passing time.

Laura's Hairdo

_img900.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Laura's Hairdo 2

_img900.jpg

Jarmo,

She's worth more than 1/3 of anything; she's priceless. How old is the little lady?

Asher

Chris Calohan

With eyes like she has, I suspect she'll never have to worry much about such things. You're going to have to send her to a convent from age 13 to adulthood to keep all those little boys away from her.

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you Asher and Chris! She's a very determined 4-year old. Makes me worry more about the little boys. Also, she's my most reliable model around the house. Or to be more precise, the only one still willing to cooperate.

Jarmo Juntunen

See, this is what I mean. Here, I tried to snap a 6-year old portrait two weeks ago:

_smaller.jpg

And here's a picture of the oldest one:

_img900.jpg