• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Summer June Flowers with my PERFEX Anastigmat 4.5 F 75mm.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A few I snapped yesterday of some June flowers in bloom. Taken with my PERFEX Anastigmat 4.5 F 75mm.

Hello Roger,

Of course the flowers are lovely.

You are an industrious fellow. How did you end up linking it to your Canon M camera? Did you get a Minolta mini macro system?

I'd love to know the qualities of this lens that seduced you to buy this enraging lens without an aperture! I first thought that f4.5 is not any wide open aperture for getting an ideal Bokeh effect, but then I have the Canon 70-200 f4.0, (my pocket lens, LOL), and that gives a nice bokeh, even at 4.0.

So what's the story?

Asher

Roger Lund

Hello Roger,

You are an industrious fellow. I'd love to know the qualities of this lens that seduced you to buy this enraging lens without an aperture! I first thought that f4.5 is not any wide open aperture for getting an ideal Bokeh effect, but then I have the Canon 70-200 f4.0, (my pocket lens, LOL), and that gives a nice booked even at 4.0.

So what's the story?

Asher

Honestly I saw it for sale and couldn't pass up the price. I realized after it was a enlarging lens, and found that is produces nice results with a stack of tubes. I'm thinking of further ways to adjust the fstop in the future. On and its shinny silver... I love the silver lenses.