Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Digital Camera Discussion > Fuji X Series Cameras: Be Proud of such unique thoroughbred cameras!

Fuji X Series Cameras: Be Proud of such unique thoroughbred cameras! Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X10, X-S1, and XF1 and any others that use Fuji's X Series lenses.

Old March 16th, 2017, 03:01 PM

Default Fujifilm X Pro 2 Video Setup Guide ebook!

Hello,

For all Fujifilm X Pro 2 owners, I have written a 60 page ebook entitled: The Fujifilm X Pro 2 Video Setup Guide. This ebook is a comprehensive guide for photographers that own the X Pro 2, and are wanting to add a video skill set to their professional work.
This ebook allows you to unlock the full potential of the Fuji X Pro 2!

Here are the details: https://fujilove.com/fujifilm-x-pro2-video-setup-guide/

I appreciate all your support!
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:59 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve MacDonald View Post
Hello,

For all Fujifilm X Pro 2 owners, I have written a 60 page ebook entitled: The Fujifilm X Pro 2 Video Setup Guide. This ebook is a comprehensive guide for photographers that own the X Pro 2, and are wanting to add a video skill set to their professional work.
This ebook allows you to unlock the full potential of the Fuji X Pro 2!

Here are the details: https://fujilove.com/fujifilm-x-pro2-video-setup-guide/

I appreciate all your support!
Looking forward to seeing your photographs

Meanwhile I will look at your work on the XPro 2. I think that the new Fuji MF 50 MP Mirrorless camera cat marries some of the XPro DNA, except won't focus as fast!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:12 AM

I would like to show some photos, but see no option to upload anything on this site? I see where you can add a URL, but no option to upload a photograph?
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Steve,

Posting is so simple if you do the following:

Get the URL for the image ending in .jpg or .png, then place that between [IMG] and [/IMG], with no intervening added spaces and then that picture will appear in your post.

If you select that line and click on the 5th icon in the top of the posting dialog box, you will add the syntax [Center] and [/Center) (but all aquare brackets), to designate that your image(s) be centered. That puts white space around the picture as in a gallery.

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.

Last edited by Asher Kelman; March 19th, 2017 at 03:57 AM.